About Me

My photo
I'm 18 years old, I attend Bath Spa University doing Film & Screen Studies and Media Communications Joint Honours. I am a great film lover but also a very honourable book reader, a world without either is just simply not a world to me...

Monday, 11 October 2010


Hush Hush ~ Becca Fitzpatrick

Hush Hush, was such an amazing book, it kept me hooked from start to finish. Hush Hush is about a teenage girl Nora Grey, who falls for a pretty damn good looking guy named Patch. Patch is pretty mysterious guy who seems to be stalking poor Nora, as weird things start to occur in Nora's life, it only seems reasonable for her not to trust Patch (mainly due to stalker-ish behaviour). The book is a whirlwind of events which constantly keeps you on edge, it was so hard to put this book down, not even joking! Looking forward to reading Fitzpatrick's sequel Crescendo this week, hopefully it will live up to all expectations, will let you all know with another short review shortly!

1 comment:

  1. Great review, Abbey!

    I completely agree that this keeps you on edge. I stayed up into the early hours of the morning to finish it.

    ReplyDelete